CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yup, he's 2!

So Camden turned 2, 2 weeks ago...and well... I love this boy more than life itself...and he is the most adorable thing I have ever seen...and when he says "I lub you momma", my heart melts...
BUT- the day he turned 2 something changed. He is still my sweet, wonderful,adorable,cuddly little lovebug but he has mastered the "tantrum". I am talking the full blown, kicking, screaming, hitting, pulling hair (his and mine), kind of tantrum, the one that lasts for a 1/2 hour and then can stop on a dime when I mention a popsicle,( i was desperate!)

So, here he is...cute, isn't it? Heh.
(please excuse the snotty nose, I wasn't going to chance being bitten)


3 comments:

  1. Sista, two's ain't got nothin' on three's!! Just you wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got to love the terrible two's. They do tend to come and go quickly. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh NO. I don't look forward to that at all. I hope it passes quickly!

    ReplyDelete