CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Am I really blogging about towels?

Yes folks, it has come to this.towel Pictures, Images and Photos



It has recently come to my attention that the bath towels in my house are disappearing...seriously, they are!

Now, our collection of bath towels is nothing if not a hodge podge of random colors, shapes and brands. We have the yellow ones that Lee and I got from our wedding registry...almost 8 years ago, the light blue ones I "splurged" on at Macy's a few years back and then the random ones we have accumulated over the years from...well, who the heck knows. They are not beautiful, they are not fancy, but they do the job.

I would say we have (had) about 12 bath towels in circulation. 4 people, one towel a day each...we could go 3 days without a load of towels being washed. Now at my last count we have 6 and yeah, if you cannot tell...IT IS REALLY BUGGING ME! I have checked the hampers and laundry baskets, i have checked under beds, in drawers, and even in the closets. Seriously, where'd they go??? I just don't get it. I even emailed Lee at work about it today,to which I get a reply of "I don't have the bath towels here at work." NO S#&T! But where are they??

Where do 6 large towels disappear to? They don't get sucked up into the washer like the missing socks,that would be impossible. My kids are not hording them in their rooms for various reason, I checked!

I know, I know, whoa is me...people have bigger problems than missing towels, I understand this. But today, for me...this is an issue.

***Oh look- JCPenney is having a sale...Buy one TOWEL, Get one FREE! Come'on kids, where heading to the mall!***

7 comments:

  1. Cute...I would love to know where half my towels go. I think the washer and dryer eat a lot of stuff, not just socks...haha! I should give you an award (if I knew how) for being my first "official" blog follower besides my bff and SIL. haha! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First socks, then head bands and pony tails, don't forget my car keys, and now towels too!!!! Arg!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 2 of the Where’s Wenda? Contest is here. Today, I am visiting all of the SITStas that commented on Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha. That means you! Thanks so much for stopping by and for being a great SISta! -Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! I enjoy any excuse for going to the mall, too! I need new towels, also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats funny! I'm actually giving the Moms in my life this year towels for Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely understand your frustration!! It seems like my towel inventory is slowly on the decrease too!! So weird!!

    I am here from SITS!!

    Found Wenda!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just stopping by from sits to show some comment love. hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete