CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sick of the sickies

This winter has been a tough one, health wise. I am quite sure someone in the house has been sick everyday since mid-December. I don't ever remember having so many colds go through the house. I am sure it has to do with the lovely preschool germs that Hannah is bringing home to share. We are going through 3 or 4 boxes of tissues a week and the kids have been eating popsicles like it is July. (For some reason they both love popsicles when they are sick.) I am not sure I have had a full night of sleep in months, between the coughing, hacking, sneezing and children needing drinks at all hours...I don't know if my body knows how to sleep for more than 2 hours at a time.

BUT THERE IS ONE PERSON WHO HAS REMAINED HEALTHY! ME!

And it's a good thing because some has to take care of everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment