CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Are You Sleeping, Are You Sleeping...?

My children are SLEEPERS! They have been since they were only weeks old. We have been extremely lucky in the respect. Hannah sleeps about 11 hours a night,Camden 12. They are also no trouble at all to put to bed. We read a story, brush teeth and tuck them in. No fuss, No muss! (what the heck does that even mean?)They are usually asleep within minutes of saying goodnight...or so we thought.

Last night after we put the kids to bed Lee and I were discussing a "mini-vacation" we are trying to plan for sometime in the next few weeks. We are thinking of going here: http://www.greatwolf.com/poconos/waterpark. It's basically an indoor waterpark, very child friendly and we think the toddler will even be entertained.It is (supposed) to be a surprise. We also talked about the fact that the kids are signed up to start swimming lessons soon. Who knows what else was said during this time.

Much to my surprise, when I brought Hannah to school this morning she announced that we were going on a trip. She also happened to mention that "mommy thinks it is a good deal but daddy doesn't think we should be spending all of the money."

Thanks, Hannah.

4 comments:

  1. Those darn kids...if they could call the local news channel with your personal business, they would:-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you back there soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, little stinker! Hey Sarah, just checking in with you to see if you are still interested in doing the Musical Monday swap. If you are, email me at jorimartin(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll get your info. Thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard GREAT things about Great Wolf Lodge. Friends of mine were just up there a few weeks ago and she was raving about it!

    My kids aren't good sleepers. Never have been, I've given up hope they ever will be. But that is TOO funny that hear things! Cute story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see. It looks like you have a bit of a sneak on your hands. I love it.

    Thank goodness you didn't talk about anything you'd REALLY regret if she repeated at school. I occasionally complain to my husband about his parents after our kids are in bed. :)

    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete