CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Things...

Sometimes we all need to be reminded to stop and take a look at all of the amazing things in our lives. The people, places and things that make us who we are, that make us HAPPY!




HERE ARE MY 10 HAPPY THINGS...

1.My children- they amaze me each and everyday. I love them so much!

2.My husband, Lee...he is my best friend.



3.Purses...each and every one in my closet.
coach Pictures, Images and Photos


4.Chocolate. No need to elaborate.
chocolate Pictures, Images and Photos

5.My Keurig Coffee Maker...love love love this thing.

6.Sitting down to a nice homemade dinner with my family.

7.My best friend.



8.Movie night...lee, the kids and I...a movie, popcorn and lots of blankets and pillows.

9.Buttercream Candles from Yankee Candle....ahhhh, heaven!Yankee Pictures, Images and Photos


10.My mom. She is amazing! I won't post a picture of you mom, I promise!

Feel free to share your Happy Things in your blog...and link back to me if you would please. I am always looking for more bloggy friends!

6 comments:

  1. Day 3 of the Where’s Wenda? Contest is here. Today I am visiting all of the SITStas that commented on Three Bay B Chicks. That means you! Thanks so much for stopping by and for being a great SITSta!

    -Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...it's always great to be reminded of the things that make you happy : ) I need to do this blog very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great post! I've got to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my list would be pretty similar to yours. Nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we're twins. Buttercream? My favorite. Purses? Hello! Chocolate...um, yes. Kids, husband, movies...yes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy spot you have here in your corner of the blogospere. Can I stop for a spell? I am exhausted. All this bloggy joggy stuff has worn me out!
    Thanks for supporting me on my crazy adventure!

    ReplyDelete