CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I was TAGGED!

Melissa over at My Little World tagged me in a fun little meme. She has a great little mommy blog, go check her out!

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1.Our trip to the beach this summer.
2.Date night with my hubby tomorrow night.
3.Sleeping in on Sat. morning. (thanks mom!)
4.Hannah's dance recital
5.Summer
6.Pizza and movie night with the kids
7.Hannah finishing preschool
8.Did I mention summer?

8 Things I did yesterday:

1.Drove to Boston
2.Met with Hannah's eye doctor
3.Got great news about her eyes!
4.Ate at Olive Garden
5.Got the kids ice cream cones
6.Laundry
7.Called my mom
8.Went to bed early

8 Things I wish I could do:

1.Take the kids to Disney World
2.Go on a second honeymoon with my husband
3.Sell this house
4.Buy a big house
5.Go back to school before I am 30
6.Have an in ground pool
7.Keep my children this age forever
8.Win the lottery

8 Shows I watch:

1.Grey's Anatomy
2.American Idol
3.How I Met Your Mother
4.Dancing with the Stars
5.Private Practice
6.Jon and Kate Plus 8
7.18 kids and counting
8.Hannah Montana...with my Hannah

Now I will tag a few of you!
BREN
John Deere Mom
Carey

2 comments:

  1. You ate at Olive Garden yesterday? I am very jealous! Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun tag. we watch a lot of the same things.

    ReplyDelete