I have seen these questions going around. You are supposed to have your child answer them. So here are Hannah's answers:
1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Don't say bad things
2. What makes Mom happy?
If I listen to what her says.
3. What makes Mom sad?
If I don't listen
4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
When she does silly things.
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
going to school
6. How old is your Mom?
20 (i wish)
7. How tall is your Mom?
a little bit tall
8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
go shopping (she knows me!)
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
she will be a rockstar
11. What is your Mom really good at?
playing the Wii Fit
12. What is your Mom not very good at?
13. What does your Mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Cereal (not so much)
15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
If she does things I like
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
go to the mall
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
cause we have the same glasses almost
19. How are you and your Mom different?
cause we have different hair
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
cause she hugs and kisses me
21. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
I have to say she knows me pretty well!
This was fun!
Updated FTC Guidelines For Instagram
5 hours ago