CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

21 Questions answered by Hannah

I have seen these questions going around. You are supposed to have your child answer them. So here are Hannah's answers:

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Don't say bad things

2. What makes Mom happy?
If I listen to what her says.

3. What makes Mom sad?
If I don't listen

4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
When she does silly things.

5. What was your Mom like as a child?
going to school

6. How old is your Mom?
20 (i wish)

7. How tall is your Mom?
a little bit tall

8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
go shopping (she knows me!)

9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
shop (yup)

10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
she will be a rockstar

11. What is your Mom really good at?
playing the Wii Fit

12. What is your Mom not very good at?
MArio Kart

13. What does your Mom do for her job?
work

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Cereal (not so much)

15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
If she does things I like

16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Hannah Montana

17. What do you and your Mom do together?
go to the mall

18. How are you and your Mom the same?
cause we have the same glasses almost

19. How are you and your Mom different?
cause we have different hair

20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
cause she hugs and kisses me

21. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
The mall.

I have to say she knows me pretty well!
This was fun!

8 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I think I'll do this with my daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute. I want to do this with my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - it sounds like she knows her mommy pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this meme. It is brilliant. Totally made my day. Thank you!

    Clearly, you are raising your child right. Listening is very important. :)

    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ONLY kids would listen, life would be much easier! Didn't know Hannah Montana was a cartoon character now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute- we are off to try it!
    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen this before. I really wonder what my one and a half year old really thinks of me. I just wanted to say Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi.
    I'm stopping by from SITS,
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete