CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Little Ballerina

Hannah did an amazing job at her recital! We were so proud of her. Her dance was the LAST one of the show. She was dancing at 9 o'clock at night. (The girl is usually asleep at 7:30!) And...yes,that is a huge scratch on her nose. I picked her up from preschool Friday and the teacher told me another child had scratched her. NICE!
Here a some pictures from her weekend! I also have some videos to post...maybe tomorrow!






\

4 comments:

  1. How cute is she!! I always wanted to be a ballerina. :)

    Love your blog title, my Mom used to say that to me when I was a kid. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! It looks like she really really enjoyed herself! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness...what a precious little ballerina!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE daughter. 9:00 is a bit late for little girls to be dancing.

    Stopped by from SITS. You roll called right before me.
    Have a great day.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete